Source: E-Daily via Naver + Naver
1. [+3,000, -9] ㅋㅋ Why is he talking as if he got caught drinking some beers with a friend at a pub… Everyone knows room salons are illegal and yet plenty of people get caught every day drinking in one with the shutters down…
2. [+1,562, -29] Why can’t celebrities talk to their friends at home? Why does it have to be at bars?
3. [+1,091, -23] It seemed like he was gaining some popularity recently and doing well but he’s kicked his own luck out the window
4. [+784, -22] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He was always acting like he’s too innocent for this stuff but he’s actually into parlors, eh? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+752, -4] He was looking for a « quiet place » but this one happened to have 51 people inside ㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+184, -9] This dude’s a mania for room salons. I used to work at Jjumoh and he came at least once a week.
7. [+153, -4] Why do all celebrities end up at illegal bars while « looking for somewhere quiet »… Even a dog would laugh at that lie. Just apologize and be honest with yourself. The lying is what pisses people off.
8. [+125, -6] This is why I can’t stand celebrities… Acts all goody two shoes on variety shows only to be acting like this behind the cameras…
9. [+104, -6] So he was a room salon addict all this time
10. [+90, -2] If his friend suggested the establishment… he knew beforehand that it was a room salon with female escorts, right?
11. [+71, -0] « A quiet place to talk » let me laugh ㅎㅎ
12. [+72, -5] He acted so innocent and naive on ‘My Little Old Boy ‘ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ you can really never trust these celebrities ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
13. [+54] He really ruined 10 years of hard work he’s built up just like this
14. [+27, -1] ‘I Live Alone’ and ‘My Little Old Boy’ guests are always getting into scandals
15. [+7, -0] Aigoo… why couldn’t he hold back, at least for the sake of his career and all that he’s built up… Not even just a bar but an illegal parlor ㅠ
Source: Insight via Instagram
1. [+308] Tsk tsk
2. [+248] Farewell 👏
3. [+190] Another win… for physiognomy…
4. [+115] Tsk tsk
5. [+115] He can go hang out with Yunho now~ At least Yunho’s rich, though. What’s this guy going to do now? ㅜㅜ
6. [+91] He’s already pretty infamous around the parlor circle……
7. [+98] How did he not know that it was a room salon before going?
8. [+45] « A quiet place to talk »?? You mean talk with your body???
9. [+23] Aigoo, why can’t people just stay out of things that you’re told not to go to
10. [+11] What a joke, there’s no way he didn’t know considering the times we’re in
Source: Wikitree via Instagram
1. [+246] Please study up on your acting in the time you’re spending drinking, your acting sucks
2. [+148] I’m pretty sure room salons and similar establishments don’t allow gathering in groups anymore
3. [+43] Always with the excuses…
4. [+43] What do you mean you didn’t know… it’s just another excuse
5. [+9] I’m also of the vote that he should be practicing his acting instead of being out drinking. Us viewers are tired of having to watch him read his script off the page.